OK so it's Tuesday...than randomness it is:)
If you don't know what Random Tuesday Thoughts means, head over to The UnMom and you'll figure out quickly.
Now shall the randomness begin:
* I read the yahoo news last night, and i saw an article about a puppy being flushed in the toilet somewhere in Great Britain. Seriously people, who let their 4yrs old unsupervised with a few days old puppy. Something may happened to the both of them because kids are kids and puppies are..well puppies. Anyway you get my point... if you have toddlers running around the places, please people, don't buy small puppies, or at least don't let your kids around them unsupervised..either of them can get injured, i hope you know. Thank you very much!
* I'm trying to put up together a menu for the 4th of July, but i can't find something celebrating yet unpredictable... any help out there??
* I love the "Esprit" logo. Do you guys know it?.. it's that "E" formed out just by the horizontal lines.. i find it cool..yet somehow, yesterday i saw a small wedding boutique that stole their logo.. it was called something with "E" at the beginning, don't remember the exact name, so they thought why not use the Esprit "E"... that sucks.. but it made me wonder.. do these large companies register their complete name to the association of rights or do they also register small things as their "E" in the beginning?? anyone know anything??? no?? you don't care that much about these stupid things??? oh well than I'm a loner here:D
* Ooo now i have it with the "tax free" products in the airports.. why in the world do they call them "tax free".. i don't care if the retailer doesn't pay taxes to the state so he calls his products "tax free".. i want to pay less for those stuff, yet i pay kinda the same amount if not even more than the regular prices.... can somebody get in charge of these thieves, please?! thank you very much!
* I bought new towels for my bathroom and kitchen. And yes they were cheap but we use them when we don't have guests at your place. I have a guests set too, but since most of the times it's just me and my husband around here, cheap towels it is:D I love the feeling of new towels tough...of course i wash them first..(don't you guys?) so now we have new towels. Oh the world is good again:)
Happy Random Tuesday ladies!!!
Oh and also before i go i want to thank my friend Mel for giving me the Funky Blog Award! She is a sweetheart and she has the most adorable son! check out her blog here!
Now i want to give this award to other 4 lovely ladies and their funky blogs:)))
Amy @ Keeping Up With The Schultz
Katie @ My First Year As A Wallace!
Kim @ Pair Slices
Angie @ Seven Clown Circus
Happy Random Tuesday Everyone!