OK so it's Tuesday...than randomness it is:)
If you don't know what Random Tuesday Thoughts means, head over to The UnMom and you'll figure out quickly.
Now let us start:
* The Christmas Market officially opened yesterday. My husband and i went downtown and wandered about around the stands.. they were all smelling so merry and so Christmasy. Ginger bread men, sweet popcorn and mulled wine all over the stands were drawing us closer and closer. We ate some fries with hot-dogs and then got some sweet popcorn on the way home. yummm
* I'm sick of Civil Law... i can't wait to be over with this and start something more interesting.. how do law students do it... i will never understand:P
* the cleaning lady just fell of the stairs with the bucket and mops :):) oh she so deserves it.. spiders' curse lady:P (she's fine don't worry.. i checked that:))
* my husband and I are invited to his company Christmas Party .. this so reminds me of a Friends episode when Monica and Chandler went to a dinner party at Chandler's boss... and they both do the fake laugh and be all weird.. after that i guess i might just start practicing the fake laugh:)
* Oh when do you guys start decorating for Christmas.. i SO feel the need to decorate right now.. listen to carols and bake cookies.. is it too early???
Ok that's about it for randomness today :)
Happy Random Everyone!!!