Long time no random but today it's Tuesday...than randomness it is:)
If you don't know what Random Tuesday Thoughts means, head over to The UnMom and you'll figure out quickly... and for today's edition Bitchin' Wives Club is hosting it!
Now let's begin:
* this weekend we had a heck of an event in our city! It was the first of its kind and the best so far! It was a Ski und Snowboard Event with all the competition, medals, broken arms and after party stuff:)
* the guys were pretty good.. well, for the most part:P
There were also 3 kids under 12 and one of them really nailed a 520 and a back-flip... which is like WOOOW!
*Of course the few wannabe's couldn't miss the picture together with 3 snowboard girls that sucked majorly... the only thing i can remember about them was this..main color pink&electric green:check, glasses:check, iPod&headphones:check... and you said Pocahontas can't be a snowboard girl now!!!:P ntz ntz ntz...
* but there was this ski girl(the only ski girl) that kicked some bad asses with some crazy tricks! She competed against guys and won 4th place! She also did some combined tricks with the winning guys all together!Cool huh?:)
* as always.. there's this guy that keeps breaking his arm.. I'm wondering if they pay a dude to do this at each and every single event of this kind:) bwahaha.. i know I'm evil.. poor guy really broke his arm.. dang it and my camera decided to have a low battery moment right then.... pffffff
* the organizers plan on doing this event an annual since they got so much attention and the crowd was more than excited! including me.. the high-on-sugar me:)
* and the best part of all: we got hot-dogs for 1.50 that day!!! WOHOOOO!!!
Happy Random Everyone!!!