Got more?!

Hello everybody! Today we have some special surprises for all of our beloved members here at Design It Chic and our visitors as well, and the good news keep on comin'. Without further ado, we introduce you the new special feature of our site: the FREEBIES!!!

Yes you heard it right, the freebies are here and they're all available for your to just grab and make good use of them.

In this magic bag you can find everything you need, from free social media icons to buttons, blinkies, twitter backgrounds and other goodies.


We will upload new files every week, so you can take and use them on your blogs, twitter accounts, facebook pages or anything for personal use you can think of. But please be kind and don't abuse the magic dust! All the fairies need to have some dust left to get back home in their magic land:)


Enjoy!

And don't forget, if you missed anything here at Design It Chic, you can check the Blog Tips button at the top of the page for more tutorials, tips to improve your blog's traffic and other amazing how to's, all presented on different levels, from beginners to the more advanced ones!
Have a great day everybody!

10 comments:

TLF said...

Awesome!!

Russo said...

Oh I lovw the icons that you posted. zthey are so classy. I gotta say, your blog is my retreat from the crazy work life. Thank you!-Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Elena Rudaya said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm following you back now.

Elena / Endless Summer

cherrylej said...

oh, my bad, i didn't know that i'm not yet following you.sorry about that. i'm an avid reader of your blog. i love your posts especially your blog tips. now i made sure that i am following you :) thank you for the visit and have a great day!

Lorrie said...

The Victorian Rabbit said... Thanks for stopping by. I'am intrigued by your blog. Looking forward to blog boost Friday.

Rebecca said...

Very, very cool!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to check these out and use them!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I am your newest (happy) follower!!

http://learningtolimit.blogspot.com

Mommy Kerin said...

Great work!
I'm following you from the hop! Hope to see you follow back :)

Trina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now a follower of yours. Great blog. Glad to find you!

Baby Jayne's

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

♥ Jess said...

ooh how cute are these! I'm definitely snagging these! Thank you! Now, I am confused. Where do I follow your blog? I may be over looking it, but I can't seem to find followers anywhere! Is it just me?