Boost My Blog Friday - 6/10



Hello everybody and welcome to Design It Chic, your place to learn easy tricks to design and promote your own blog! And since today is Friday, that means it's time to catch up with Boost My Blog Friday here at Design It Chic!




For those of you new here, it's very simple.. the only rule is: no rules!! That's right!! This blog-hop is supposed to be a boost in our blogs' asses... friends-wise:)!!
So just make sure you link with us, follow us as the host (and leave us a comment so we know you follow us and return the love back:) And then feel free to follow whoever you want to, leave nice comments, send them love notes and chocolate boxes *WOW scratch that last part:P* and don't forget to do the happy dance!

If you join with us on Boost My Blog Friday, please take your time and leave a comment, so we know you're participating with us and maybe pay you a visit:) Thanks!



And as always, today we have another question for you:
Ice cream or Popsicle?

On hot summer days popsicles are the way to go. They cool you down better than ice cream, since they tend to be less sweet and more icy:) But any now and then a home made fruity ice cream with fresh flavored toppings could save the day. Now how about you ladies? What do you choose for you and your family?! Is it a home made ice cream or maybe simply the good old popsicle way?:) Feel free to share your choice here with us and also find out what other fellow bloggers opted for too:) And also don't forget to check back every week and look through the Freebies bag, for more goodies and other free stuff! Let's get this party started!


And, if you missed anything here at Design It Chic, you can now check the Blog Tips section at the top of the page, if you need more tips on building up your blog, new blog design tutorials, search engine optimization tricks or all the easy steps to improve your blog's traffic! Happy Friday!


42 comments:

Colette S said...

Oh I'll take ice cream anytime :)

Citra said...

I choose Popsicle :D

Bronzi said...

Thanks for the blog hop on Boost My Blog Friday. The Coffee Lovers Corner is me. The baby face is adorable on your sidebar.

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I already follow you... thanks for hosting the blog hop. :) And I'm a popsicle girl all the way during the summer. Ice cream actually makes me more thirsty.

Isa said...

I am a follower for a while now, but I'm only linking up for the first time now...

Kiss!

Petites Merveilles said...

Definitely ice cream!

Jen at A Heart Full of Love said...

Ice cream - preferably homemade :)

I am a new follower. Would love it if you would follow me back if you get a chance.

http://aheartfulloflove.com

Have a good weekend!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Hi, new follower and partier! Have a g reat day.

Kerri said...

Thank you again for this!

Jade Clark said...

Glad to see you back! I have to say ICECREAM! Popsicles just don't do it for me. Haha!

Jessica @FoundtheMarbles said...

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

I don't really care for ice cream that much so popsicle for me.

Orangies Attic said...

Hi! Thanks for the follow, following you back and linked to the hop, will post it on my hops page as well. Thanks again... Orangies Attic

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for following me through Social Parade, and inviting me to join your Boost My Blog Friday Hop. I'm your newest follower now. :)

Unknown said...

Ice cream!

Well Dressed Cupcakes said...

a tough choice! But I'll go with the popsickle. Orange please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I wanted to return the LUV! It was pretty hot and humid a few days ago here and we ate about 3 boxes worth of popsicles! Yum!!

MMAR said...

Thanks for the linky!

Jamie said...

Hi Design it Chic -

I signed up for the blog hop last Friday. Do I have to leave a comment every week to be a part of your list or can I only appear on your list once?

Thanks

Jamie

Lila said...

I follow and thanks for hosting

furygirl3132 said...

Ice Cream all the way! Thanks so much for hosting this linky!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Libby said...

New follower from Boost My Blog Friday! Thanks for the great hop!

Becca said...

Ice cream if you care about flavor, popsicle if you care about calories!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the linky! I love ice cream! I am always craving for some chocolate ice cream!
Mimi @ DeyiMizu Beauty Blog

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Definitely an ice cream person. Nothing better than a soft serve cone in the middle of the summer.

Katie said...

Icecream!!! :)

Unknown said...

I am a new hopper this week. But because GFC seem to be down again, I didn't follow you. Whats up with blogger lately. Sheesh! I will check back. I did put your button on my blog though. Looking forward to joining again next week. :)

Camille said...

Hi! I am your newest follower and I linked up my blog to your link party! Thanks for hosting!
Camille @
http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Jill @ Momma Totally in Love said...

Newest follower :)

www.mommatotallyinlove.com

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

I linked up! btw
we like ice cream!:0)

Shabby Chic Mom said...

hello! i follow you!
come say hello
http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

thx for hosting

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Icecream. :) Thanks for hosting.

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting.

I would say I am an 'ice cream' girl.
But I do love the simple home made Popsicles as well.

Unknown said...

Yay Blogger is working again. I went ahead and followed really fast before it goes down again!! :)

Yvonne said...

New follower and new to the hop! Thanks for all the great blogging tips - I look forward to your future posts!!!


makinmartinezmemories.blogspot.com

Sassy Sites! said...

I linked up to Boost My Blog! :)Thanks for linking up at Sassy Sites for our ffa party! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo!!

-Marni

kailani said...

I like both . . . but if I had to choose it would be ice cream.

Alia said...

Thanx for hosting! :)

Patricia said...

Following you via weekend blog hop. I am following you blog every way I can. Stop by my blog and follow however you like.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

I didn't think this meme was still active since I didn't see anything posted on friday. I guess your time zone is different from mine?

Anyway!! Uhm, ice cream :P

Anonymous said...

Definitely ice cream!! Just found your blog. I'm your newest follower! Thanks for the boost my blog party. I will be participating!

Tiffany said...

Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!! Oh yum.