Independence Day - FREEBIES

Hello everybody! With the 4th of July approaching fast, Design It Chic thought to help you planning your family party by offering you a brand new set of 4th of July printables. So hurry up and get the new items from the FREEBIES bag ! Check back often and don't miss out any tutorials, freebies and many more surprises coming soon!

You can print these items at VistaPrint, Uprint, Walmart or any other local printing stores.

Pack contains:
* food cards
* cupcake toppers
* sauce labels
* soda bottle labels
* Hershey Kisses bottom stickers
* "Love July" toothpick flags

So hurry up and get these babies for FREE! You can save the files in either PNG or PDF format from the FREEBIES bag and print them to any online or local printing store. Enjoy!

And don't forget, if you missed anything here at Design It Chic, you can check the Blog Tips button at the top of the page for more tutorials, tips to improve your blog's traffic and other amazing how to's, all presented on different levels, from beginners to the more advanced ones!
Have a great day everybody!

4 comments:

Marina @ Yummy Mummy said...

Those are so cute! Thank you for the freebies! That is so generous.

MommyDigger.com said...

Thanks for sharing the Freebies, great stuff!

Just stopping by from the Thursday Hop :)

Unknown said...

thank you for the freebies and for hosting
KAT

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love your blog! I am a new follower. I put two of your buttons on my blog. Wow I have to read up on everything and see if I can get my blog looking good :)