This Spring is White !!!

Lately I've been caught into this whole 'white party'... due to the spring coming into our homes, everything my eyes were melting for was white all the way.. weird i know.. winter it's supposed to be white.. the spring should be green all the way.. no problemo.. but some white never harms..
So I'm craving me for some white fluffy blankets, some new white towels, some white tulips and of course some white ceramic:)

I'm only half way there.. i mean i got my white tulips eventually, I planted them in a white ceramic vase and today they were looking kinda like this..


sweet huh?.. is it feel springy already?.. i guess it does:)

Anywhoodle, do you guys have anything that you're craving for, this spring?!?..
..something to eat, or something to wear, something for the eye or something for the soul.. please do tell!!!!

0 comments: