The Happy Doorway

Ok Guys! Some while back i wanted to share this good one with you..
I've always liked me the Christmas Door Wreaths ... and i know that you can only keep that for Christmas , otherwise you'd kinda look like a lunatic....but putting things all together, i came up with something so cute.. even more cuter than the winter door decor.
I thought that a Christmas wreath of course it's not appropriate for the spring season.. not to mention for the hot summer season.. so instead of keeping that one up, i can come with special wreaths/door decor for each season.. this way I'll keep things interesting and diverse(yeah u can add cheesy too:P)


Well see, i was keeping my eyes on the prize this whole time, so when the winter sale went right on the spot.. i was right there to catch the flash :))
Myself and The Husband, we were out for grocery shopping one day and ,as much as i tried kicking myself in the nuts (just a figure of speech):P, i couldn't keep my eyes off the Decor Store door, so The Husband , after long words to convince him it was the right thing to do, showed mercy on my wet eyes, slightly long figure and trembling lips.. so we got in eventually. "5 min rule" he said.. but rules are made to be cheating on ...so the "5min rule" became more like the "35min rule":D
But The Husband is understanding of me and I love him so much for that!

So after a while in there, i got me some beautiful door decoration after all, and now we can share some spring breeze on our doorway all day ...plus our door looks so much happier now:)

How about you?? what's the deal at your place??

0 comments: