Pump It ..DOWN!!!

Today i started my daily search over the internet by looking for coffee tables, rugs and window treatment sales. Spring always make me want to change those ones for just a breezy feeling in the house:)
As usual i started my tour over at Target to check their offers for the coffee tables cause I've always found good deals over there. And this time as always Target didn't fail to surprise me. Check out this astonishing antique like looking treasure..



isn't she hot and fancy..oh i would so see it in any natural/chic living room. And for only $49.99 beans is such a steal.

And for a new modern look to add to that, I found this beautiful Ikea rug. I swear I thought I'm seeing things with this price tag: only $29.99 in the 6'5"x4'5" size..woohoo



But nothing screams more 'take-me-home-right-now!!!' than these beautiful Vallerie floral embroidery panels from JCPenny Outlet Store..



and check out the price...WHAAAAAAT?!?.. $9.99 for these beauties??? run faster than the wind if you want to still catch one:)

Oh my.. i have to ventilate after this whole heart-beat-race I've had just now.. whooo.. i almost passed out! Glad i had my couch to support me:P
Oh how i love these days when great deals come to me just like that!Did you guys find any great deals lately? If so, do tell!


p.s: Pictures Courtesy of Target, Ikea and JCPenny

0 comments: