Pyrex Love <3

Lately I've been looking for so many kitchen related things that i start believing that I've become too domestic or so:P No worries.. I'll still keep part of my rebel personality at top as i still refuse to wash dishes by hand everyday..most likely once in 2-3 days..or until my sweet husband endures to help me with drying them after(yeah it's a whole process with washing the dishes down here .. actually it's because of the chalk-stone in the water that you don't afford to just wash the dishes.. and you must dry them out immediately after you washed them ,with some towels of a sort, so the dishes won't remain stained...and no, we do not own a dish-washer ... ohhhh how i hate drying each and every single tiny item i wash:P...)
*washing fairy, please don't forget me with a dish-washing machine anytime soon!!!*

However this post doesn't relate necessary to the washing part but more likely to the dishes part. Long story short.. i again felt in love with another 'miracle' i find everyday.. today is all about Pyrex love. For those of you who don't know what Pyrex is, go check Wikipedia and you'll find out just like that:)

I love their patterns on the dishes and they are so freaking hot looking that I'd so want some displayed on my inside-of-the-kitchen-bar.. *ohhh so dreamy*

And now.. TAAAA-freaking-DAAAAAAAA.. here are the fab' ones on the catwalk:







Pictures Courtesy of eBay



Picture Courtesy of eBay



Picture Courtesy of
eBay



Picture Courtesy of
eBay



Picture Courtesy of
eBay



Picture Courtesy of eBay

Tell me they are not just gorge'...ohhhh how i wish Easter Bunny or Spring Chicken or Dishes Fairy hear me now....

0 comments: