Random Tuesday Thoughts!!!


OK so it's Tuesday...than randomness it is:)
If you don't know what Random Tuesday Thoughts means, head over to The UnMom and you'll figure out quickly.

randomtuesday

Ok people this is my last post before the holidays begin so i'll keep it short but random:) Now let us start:

* I have to move my freakin' ass and start cooking for holidays.. I've been so busy trying to do well in the baking department that i kinda forgot we have to eat something else besides cookies:P

* We're spending the Christmas over my BIL and SIL this year.. same deal as last year.. nothing too exciting but i think it will be fun.. as always:)

* Is it wrong to spend all the money you received on Christmas(as gift) on bills??? I thought so too:)

OK i promised i'll keep it short and i want to deliver..

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Blessed Happy New Year:)


Happy Random Everyone!!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Wow your house looks great.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas..

Amo said...

What a beautiful wreath! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Kathryn said...

I don't think it's wrong to use Christmas money on bills, if you need to you need to! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

kyooty said...

love the shot of the candycane on the tree. so pretty. A real tree, they smell so lovely

Stacy Uncorked said...

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! :)

Amy said...

I hope you had a great Christmas..

Enjoy your weekend.

sheila said...

Hope it was grand! LOVE LOVE LOVE your tree!

Jenn Erickson said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year! Your Christmas tree is so beautiful. Did you end up taking the job, or no? I face the same dilemma every year when it comes to bills and Christmas money. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice holiday!