OK so it's Tuesday...than randomness it is:)
If you don't know what Random Tuesday Thoughts means, head over to The UnMom and you'll figure out quickly.
This being my first post in the New Year I'll review over our holidays! Now let us start:
* Christmas was perfect! We went to church on Christmas Eve and the kids sang carols and the teens had a play! It so reminded me of my time back in the youth group leading days... so miss that!!!
* The Christmas Eve night we spend together.. just me and my husband.. and we had such a romantic night.. so profound and private! AWE-SOME!!!
* On Christmas Day we went over to my BIL and SIL! Opened presents, we ate a load of yummy food and played karaoke .. lemme just say we laughed so hard 'til we almost peed our pants! metaphorically speaking:P
* Second day of Christmas we went to par-tee with some friends! It was so much fun and those guys sure know how to heat it up!:)
* Third day of Christmas, right around the lunch time, we went caroling our BIL and SIL.. we drove to their place, and woke 'em up! SO FUN!! We ate together, then we went downtown, had some hot chocolate/passion tea and watched some Christmas movies!
* Oh and right around Christmas my best friend D announced that she is going to have a girl after all(by now it was a boy.. and yeah this time it took a wrong 3D ultrasound to turn a boy into a girl:P:) At the end of this month probably we will welcome their daughter, Iris, into the world:) I can't wait!! I'm so excited:)
* Ok this is the Christmas review.. the new year went smoother and was a little lower key.. of sorts:P but more on that next time:) Now share yours!
Happy Random Everyone!!!